Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Business Immigrations
- Saskatchewan entrepreneur program
- Saskatchewan farm owner program
Saskatchewan entrepreneur program
Requirements of Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Applicants
- No less than $300,000 Canadian dollars of verified legitimate net assets.
- More than 3 years experiences of entrepreneur or related business. Related businesses are: logistic, finance, information management, accounting, human resource, research and development, marketing, sales, purchasing, production/operation/project management.
- Scored no less than 50 points. Score standard please refer to the entrepreneur class scoring form.
Duties of Saskatchewan Nominees
- Invest at least $150,000 Canadian dollars. If the applicants hold less than one-third of the total shares, then the total investment must be more than one million Canadian dollars.
- Participate in the daily management of the company.
- Pay $75,000 Canadian dollars good faith deposit. After certain conditions are met, you can apply for a refund.
The investment amount of Saskatchewan immigration applicants is more than 10 million Canadian dollars; or, the applicants meet the general entrepreneur applicants requirements and have scientific educational background and/or research and development experiences, intend to commercialize his/her patents through the investments made in Saskatchewan/intend to commercialize his/her IT project through the investments made in Saskatchewan/intend to invest with a technology company located in Saskatchewan as partnership.
Documents List of Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Business Immigration
- Passport: the identity pages, signature pages and travelling records of the main applicant, spouse/ common law spouse and accompanying children.
- Birth certificates of the main applicant, spouse/ common law spouse and accompanying children.
- Marriage certificate of the main applicant (if applicable), identity cards of the main applicant, spouse/ common law spouse and accompanying children, divorce certificate of the main applicant, spouse/ common law spouse and accompanying children (if applicable), death certificate (if applicable), adoption certificate (if applicable) and proof of custody of children (if applicable).
- The guarantee from other side of parents agrees the accompanying children (if applicable).
- Proof of marital status for children older than 16 years; or proof of continuous full-time study for children older than 22 years; or proof of financial support from parents for their children older than 22 years.
- The degree certificate, diploma, license for the main applicant, spouse/ common law spouse and accompanying children. (if applicable)
- Resume, operational projects (including product manuals, photos of business premises, business cards, etc)
- Current and/or former employers’ recommendation letters (address, phone, work experiences, job titles and responsibilities, salary, etc.)
- Current and/or former employment contracts
- The past 10 years company’s organization charts
- Contact information of company.
Management experiences of self-employed or partnership company, LLC shareholders and directors:
- Business licenses, registration certificates and proof of shares, employee lists with salary and weekly working hours, contact information of each company.
- Work experience notary
- Notarized documents (original) of business registration license for the consistency of each company
- Notarized documents (original) of tax authorities license for the consistency of each company
- Verification report when enterprise was established or the applicant became the partner.
- Proof of transfer of shares or change of shareholders list.
If the applicant is a collective enterprise or a privatization of collective enterprise, more documents need to be provided:
- Notarized documents (original) of approved application transcripts for the consistency check.
- Detailed tax list for the past 3 years.
- Tax authorities issued tax concession files and notarized documents (original) of authenticity of seal and signature on each file.
Source of funds:
- Bank account statement for past 1 year
- Authorized professional institute issued certificate of ownership of real estate and evaluation report of assets. With the business license provided.
- Receipt of payment of each real estate (including the purchase price and the amount of tax)
- Purchase agreement of each real estate
- Bank issued mortgages or other debt proof.
- Records of securities transactions for the past 1 year
- Income proof issued by current employer (optional), financial statements for the last 3 years (including balance sheet, income statement, accountant certificate and contact information)
- Individual proprietorship company should include the bank transactions records half year before the commercial net assessment
- Proof of shares.
- Pensions, insurance or other updated proof of investment.
- Current employer issued 1 year payroll.
- As donations or grants, proof of identity of donors, ability to donate and proof of transfer must be included.
- Household certificate.
If the applicant is a business manager, more documents need to be provided:
- Notarized documents (original) of the authenticity of company seal and signature on each file.
- Business registration license of contractor.
- Operators have to provide financial statement of operating conditions for at least 3 years.
If the applicant is a director or shareholder of a LLC.
- For sino-foreign joint venture company, a business registration permit issued by provincial or municipal government must be provided.
- Notarized documents (original) of consistency of registration permit transcript.
- Company or association regulations.
Saskatchewan farm owner program
Requirements of Saskatchewan farm owner program
- $500,000 Canadian dollars net assets
- Need to sign the fulfillment agreement, and pay $75,000 Canadian dollars guarantee deposits.
- At least 5 days of business visit, and meet with representatives of SINP
- Sufficient knowledge and experience of farming: have the farming related education, training or working experience, previous operations have revenues. When the applicant on Saskatchewan, he/she may need an interview.
If the applicant is a young farm owner, you need to meet the following:
- less than 40 years old
- $300,000 Canadian dollars net assets
- 80% of the capital funds confirmed legitimate
- More than 3 years farm owner, farm operation or actual agricultural experience.
- Submit a report on profitable agricultural opportunities of Saskatchewan
- The applicant and his/her spouse need to have marketable employment skills.
Requirements of Saskatchewan farm owner immigration program:
- At least 5 days visiting before submitting application.
- Practical experience in agriculture is related to the agriculture environment of Saskatchewan.
- Invest at least $150,000 Canadian dollars.
- Pay $75,000 Canadian dollars refundable deposit.
Saskatchewan provincial nominee immigrants core material list:
- Birth certificate
- Passport (valid for at least 2 years)
- Non-criminal record
- Certificate of education, language test scores (if applicable)
- Government issued asset assessment report.
- Land and building assessment report
- Proof of land ownership
- Business registration certificate, registration certificate, partnership certificate.
- Photographs of farms, buildings, equipments and crops
- 3 years of income tax records
- Personal and business financial statements
- Bank statements can indicate more than 3 years bank deposit/ transactions.
- Sales and purchase agreements
- A description of farm management experience and technology skills that are match to the agricultural environment of Saskatchewan.
- Proof of the applicant has already negotiated with consulting firms, and has brief understanding of agricultural and livestock production practices of Saskatchewan.